English | 简体中文
🍙 Extensible enterprise-level front-end application framework.
Please consider following this project's author, sorrycc, and consider starring the project to show your ❤️ and support.
- 🎉 Extensible, Umi implements the complete lifecycle and makes it extensible, and Umi's internal functions are all plugins. Umi also support plugins and presets.
- 📦 Out of the Box, Umi has built-in routing, building, deployment, testing, and so on. It only requires one dependency to get started. Umi also provides an integrated preset for React with rich functionaries.
- 🐠 Enterprise, It has been verified by 3000+ projects in Ant Financial and projects of Alibaba, Youku, Netease, Fliggy, KouBei and other companies.
- 🚀 Self Development, Including micro frontend library, component packaging, documentation tools, request library, hooks library, data flow, etc.
- 🌴 Perfect Routing, Supports both configuration routing and convention routing, while with functional completeness, such as dynamic routing, nested routing, permission routing, and so on.
- 🚄 Future Ready, Umi's community is also exploring new technologies. For example, modern mode, webpack @ 5, automated external, bundler less, etc.
- 🌈 Support SSR, Starts Server-Side Render friendly.
# Create directory
$ mkdir myapp && cd myapp
# Install dependency
$ yarn add umi
# Create page
$ npx umi g page index --typescript --less
# Start development
$ npx umi dev
Or Getting Started with Boilerplate.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].