A simple PlantsVsZombies game.
It's only for personal learning and noncommercial use. If this game infringes the copyright, please let me know.
- implement plants: sunflower, peashooter, wallnut, snowpeashooter, cherrybomb, threepeashooter, chomper, puffshroom, potatomine, spikeweed, scaredyshroom, squash, scaredyshroom, jalapeno, sunShroom, iceShroom, hypnoShroom.
- implement zombies: zombie, flagzombie, coneheadzombie, bucketheadzombie, newspaperzombie.
- use json file to store level data (e.g.position and time of zombies, background info)
- support to select plant cards at the beginning of the level
- support day level, night level, moving card select level and wallnut bowling level
- Python 3.7
- Notice: python version 3.7 is advisable, but not required. For LINUX: if your Linux system has a preinstalled python 3+, it's ok to run this game. Updating to python 3.7 directly may break LINUX Mint.
- Python-Pygame 1.9
How To Start Game
$ python main.py
How to Play
- use mouse to collect sun, select the plant cards and seed the plant
- you can set the start level by changing START_LEVEL_NUM value in source/constants.py
- level 1 and 2：day level
- level 3: night level
- level 4: moving card select level
- level 5: wallnut bowling level