Building Single Page Applications using Web API and AngularJS
Frameworks - Libraries
- ASP.NET Web API
- Entity Framework
- Bootstrap 3
- 3rd part libraries
- Build solution to restore packages
- Rebuild solution
- Change the connection strings inside the HomeCinema.Data/App.config and HomeCinema.Web/Web.config
accoarding to your development environment
- Open Package Manager Console
- Select HomeCinema.Data as Default project (in package manager console) and run the following commands
- add-migration "initial"
- update-database -verbose
- Run HomeCinema.Web application
- Use username: chsakell, password: homecinema to login or register a new account
For being part of open source projects and documenting my work here and on chsakell's blog
I really do not charge anything. I try to avoid any type of ads also.
If you think that any information you obtained here is worth of some money and are willing to pay for it, feel free to send any amount through paypal.
Follow chsakell's Blog
|Microsoft Web Application Development
Code released under the MIT license