This action will force synchronization from 海王星Ivan/Mycat-Server, which will overwrite any changes that you have made since you forked the repository, and can not be recovered!!!
Synchronous operation will process in the background and will refresh the page when finishing processing. Please be patient.
MyCAT is an Open-Source software, “a large database cluster” oriented to enterprises. MyCAT is an enforced database which is a replacement for MySQL and supports transaction and ACID. Regarded as MySQL cluster of enterprise database, MyCAT can take the place of expensive Oracle cluster. MyCAT is also a new type of database, which seems like a SQL Server integrated with the memory cache technology, NoSQL technology and HDFS big data. And as a new modern enterprise database product, MyCAT is combined with the traditional database and new distributed data warehouse. In a word, MyCAT is a fresh new middleware of database.
Mycat’s target is to smoothly migrate the current stand-alone database and applications to cloud side with low cost and to solve the bottleneck problem caused by the rapid growth of data storage and business scale.
There are some compiled binary installation packages in Mycat-download project on github at Mycat-download.
There are some documents in Mycat-doc project on github at Mycat-doc.
All in one is the integrated developing & testing environment ,a centos 7 virtual machine with Mycat-server,Mycat-WEB,MYSQL,ZooKeeper installed .
You can execute the following steps to get mycat working platform： import CentOs7.voa
- install Oracle VM VirtualBox
- run Oracle VM VirtualBox
- download mycat-all-in-one ，press here to get all-in-one,password：v63y
- File -> Import Appliances
- choose the path you download CentOS 7.ova, choose the ova file
- you can get everything done,just press next
setup virtual box
- login user name : root, password: 123456
- run the multiple mysql instances by the commands shown as follow:
cd /opt/mycat ./bin/mycat start
- cd /opt/zookeeper-3.4.6
- bin/zkServer.sh start
connect to Mycat --> this step should be done on you host computer
- setup Navicat Premium
- create a connection to Mycat with IP:8066 , username : test , password: test
- if connection correct , you would see the database's name is TESTDB
- then you could try everything you like ,just have fun !
pay attention to Mycat's IP in 'connect to Mycat' step ,
the IP address may different from your own host IP ,
you need to justify the IP by rewrite the file under /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-enp0s3 ,
service network restart
to let the modified file work