IoTSharp is an open-source IoT platform for data collection, processing, visualization, and device management.
How to install IoTSharp using docker-compose ?
ZPT Using ZeroMQ as EventBus, PostgreSQL as message storage, telemetry data stored through TDengine
ZPS The default deployment configuration, IoTSharp and PostgreSql, telemetry data is stored through a single table or shading.
RMI Using Rabbitmq as EventBus, mongodb as message storage, telemetry data stored through influx
How to install IoTSharp using docker ?
- docker pull iotsharp/iotsharp
How to install using Linux daemon ?
- mkdir /var/lib/iotsharp/
- cp ./* /var/lib/iotsharp/
- chmod 777 /var/lib/iotsharp/IoTSharp
- cp iotsharp.service /etc/systemd/system/iotsharp.service
- sudo systemctl enable /etc/systemd/system/iotsharp.service
- sudo systemctl start iotsharp.service
- sudo journalctl -fu iotsharp.service
- Cicada A desktop application
IoTSharp-C-client-Sdk is mqttt client, write by c;
It' like IoTSharp-C-Client-Sdk, but is use paho.mqtt.c
IoTSharp.Edge.nanoFramework is a nanoFramework's mqtt client , it run on STM32 ！
more info read https://www.cnblogs.com/MysticBoy/p/13159648.html
or click https://www.nanoframework.net/
IoTSharp.Edge.RT-Thread (STM32L4 + Wi-Fi, sensor, lcd, audio etc)
- If you'd like to contribute to IoTSharp, please take a look at our Contributing Guide.
- If you have a question or have found a bug, file an issue.
- To learn about project priorities as well as status and ship dates see the IoTShap roadmap.